Defying depression with God

Defying depression with God



Monday, July 12, 2010

A Letter from your Father

God says:

I love you.
I hear you.
I will supply your every need.
I will guide you.
I have plans to prosper you.
I will remain faithful.
It will come to pass in my perfect time.
I will give you peace that passes understanding.
I will refute every tongue that accuses you.
I will be with you always.
I will send my angels to protect you.
I will strengthen and empower you.
I will quiet you with my love.
I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.
I delight over you with singing.
I am enthralled by your beauty.
I know the number of hairs on your head.
I knit you together in your mother's womb.
I know when you sit and when you rise.
I see your heart.
I sent my son to die for you.
I forgive you.
I will comfort you.
I count your tears.
I hurt when you hurt.
I have your best interest at heart.
I am your father and I know best.
Trust me, for I am trustworthy.

I love you,
Your Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment